Thanks for attending our seminar on personal branding. If you or your organization need help with a project or if you have any specific questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us here at Wood Street.
As promised, here are some supporting materials for this seminar…
Below are my slides from this presentation.
Useful Blog Posts We’ve Written
Here are some posts we’ve written that compliment this presentation…
- Developing Buyer Personas
- Does Your Content Marketing Deliver?
- Utility Content
- Content Marketing Plan
- Social Media Marketing
Here are a few books we recommend for building your online presence:
- Youtility: Why Smart Marketing Is about Help Not Hype by Jay Baer
- Content Rules: How to Create Killer Blogs, Podcasts, Videos, Ebooks, Webinars (and More) That Engage Customers and Ignite Your Business (New Rules Social Media Series) by Ann Handley and C.C. Chapman
- No Bullshit Social Media: The All-Business, No-Hype Guide to Social Media Marketing by Jason Falls
- The Content Code: Six essential strategies to ignite your content, your marketing, and your business by Mark W. Schaefer
- Purple Cow, New Edition: Transform Your Business by Being Remarkable by Seth Godin
Thanks again for attending our seminar on personal branding. Again, if you need anything else, please let us know!