What about Mobile – Part Seven – Mobile the Wrong Way and Mobile Marketing the Right Way
In the final installment of our series, we discuss examples of the right way and wrong way to use:
- QR Codes
- Mobile Apps
- SMS (Text Message Marketing)
- Geo-Location (FourSquare, Gowalla, etc)
And discuss this list of questions every marketer should ask themselves before starting a mobile marketing campaign…
- What is the goal?
- How will you reach the audience?
- Is it easy for them?
- Is it mobile-friendly from start to finish?
- Is there VALUE for the audience?
Here are links to the other 6 parts in this series:
- Part One – Checking Your Mobile User Stats
- Part Two – Adding SMS to Traditional Media
- Part Three – Using QR Codes and SMS at Trade Shows and Events
- Part Four – The Right Way and Wrong Way to Use QR Codes
- Part Five – Designing Your Mobile Website
- Part Six – Focus on Your Mobile Marketing Strategy, Not Tools