What about Mobile – Part Six – Focus on Your Mobile Marketing Strategy, Not Tools
Marketing on mobile is not about technology, it’s about strategy.
Marketing efforts need to be tool agnostic. In this segment we discuss how to focus on a mobile marketing strategy without getting distracted by the shiny objects:
- Just because a tool exists (like QR Codes) does not mean you need to use it.
- Think about the user and how they might use mobile technology to engage your brand.
Here are links to the other 6 parts in this series:
- Part One – Checking Your Mobile User Stats
- Part Two – Adding SMS to Traditional Media
- Part Three – Using QR Codes and SMS at Trade Shows and Events
- Part Four – The Right Way and Wrong Way to Use QR Codes
- Part Five – Designing Your Mobile Website
- Part Seven – Mobile the Wrong Way and Mobile Marketing the Right Way