What about Mobile – Part Six – Focus on Your Mobile Marketing Strategy, Not Tools
Marketing on mobile is not about technology, it’s about strategy. – #WhatAboutMobile
Marketing efforts need to be tool agnostic. In this segment we discuss how to focus on a mobile marketing strategy without getting distracted by the shiny objects:
- Just because a tool exists (like QR Codes) does not mean you need to use it.
- Think about the user and how they might use mobile technology to engage your brand.
Here are links to the other 6 parts in this series:
- Part One – Checking Your Mobile User Stats
- Part Two – Adding SMS to Traditional Media
- Part Three – Using QR Codes and SMS at Trade Shows and Events
- Part Four – The Right Way and Wrong Way to Use QR Codes
- Part Five – Designing Your Mobile Website
- Part Seven – Mobile the Wrong Way and Mobile Marketing the Right Way