What is a Content Management System or CMS?
A CMS makes updating a website’s content easy enough for anyone to handle. Our custom WordPress and Drupal websites allow your team to update content without coding or server management skills. No HTML, no FTP, no complicated systems. And the designs are customized for your marketing and communications goals.
Your website’s success depends on the quality of your content and how often it’s updated. Can you update your content easily? All of it?
Wood Street offers custom website content management solutions that fit your project and budget.
Although having a typically higher budget, the benefits are many:
- All website and related applications are managed within one system
- Complete in-house control of all website content
- Open source CMS with no license needed
- Secure web access for all approved content managers (see CMS Maintenance Solutions for more)
- User management features for adding and removing content managers
- Custom user interfaces for a streamlined user experience
Contact us to get started today!
Custom Content Management System Solutions
We are proficient in PHP, an open source programming language. We create fully featured, custom developed, content management systems to fit your project needs. Some of our custom WordPress designs and custom Drupal designs have even won awards!
Open Source PHP Content Management Solutions
Custom CMS Enhancements and Modifications
Content management systems like WordPress or Drupal are very powerful right “out of the box.” But, sometimes you need more than what’s offered in the base WordPress or Drupal installations.
Our in-house development team of Zend certified PHP developers can develop just about any CMS customization you can imagine. The only limitations are your timeframe and budget. Our custom CMS enhancements and modifications can include…
- CRM integration with systems like iMIS and Salesforce
- Marketing automation integration with products like Marketo, Pardot, and HubSpot
- Custom user types and functionality for members, customers, or other users
- eCommerce customization
- Advanced custom fields for easy management of call to action, header, and other content
- Custom database solutions for knowledge center and portal applications
This is just a quick list of some of the WordPress and Drupal customizations we’ve done in the past. If you can dream it up, we can build it.
Training and Support
We also offer training and support for each of these products. For extending the life of your website and ensuring security, we offer CMS maintenance services.
Contact us today to get a custom CMS solution for your organization!