Building Your Online Circle of Trust
Thanks for attending our seminar on building your online circle of trust at this year’s Summit. If you or your organization need help with a project or if you have any specific questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us here at Wood Street.
As promised, here are some supporting materials for this seminar…
Below are my slides from this presentation.
Need Help? Drop Us a Line!!
Useful Blog Posts We’ve Written
Here are some posts we’ve written that compliment this presentation…
- SEO – The Code That Matters
- Is SEO Simply Good UX?
- Should You Redesign Your Website?
- Your Website’s Performance Matters to Google AND Your Clients
- Wireframes – The Secret to a Website’s Success?
- How Important is Mobile Anyway?
- Good Branding, UX, and Content Marketing Start with Your Story
Here are a few books we recommend for building your online presence:
- Youtility: Why Smart Marketing Is about Help Not Hype by Jay Baer
- Content Rules: How to Create Killer Blogs, Podcasts, Videos, Ebooks, Webinars (and More) That Engage Customers and Ignite Your Business (New Rules Social Media Series) by Ann Handley and C.C. Chapman
- No Bullshit Social Media: The All-Business, No-Hype Guide to Social Media Marketing by Jason Falls
- Don’t Make Me Think, Revisited: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability by Steve Krug
- Purple Cow, New Edition: Transform Your Business by Being Remarkable by Seth Godin
Thanks again for attending our seminar on personal branding. Again, if you need anything else, please let us know!