What about Mobile – Part Four – The Right Way and Wrong Way to Use QR Codes
Slapping a QR code on something is not a mobile marketing strategy. – #WhatAboutMobile
In this segment we illustrate bad QR Code uses and discuss effective QR Code strategies:
- Do not use QR Codes where it is at all difficult for the user to scan them.
- Use QR codes at a place where the user will want to scan and get more info like a point of purchase display.
Here are links to the other 6 parts in this series:
- Part One – Checking Your Mobile User Stats
- Part Two – Adding SMS to Traditional Media
- Part Three – Using QR Codes and SMS at Trade Shows and Events
- Part Five – Designing Your Mobile Website
- Part Six – Focus on Your Mobile Marketing Strategy, Not Tools
- Part Seven – Mobile the Wrong Way and Mobile Marketing the Right Way